Frequently Asked Questions
(Subject to change)
1. What are the show opening hours? 09:30hrs-16:00hrs
2. How much are tickets? For day tickets visit our ‘Day Tickets' Page.
3. Can I buy a ticket on the day? Yes. Tickets are £12 an adult.
4. Are children free? Only if the child is under 12 at the time of the event.
5. Are there any concessions? No.
6. Are there any crèche facilities? No.
7. What is the medical/first aid procedure? Please advise an onsite steward of any incidents.
8. Are dogs allowed? Dogs are not permitted in the buildings unless they are service dogs.
9. Is there a cash machine onsite? Yes, on lower concourse next to Costa coffee.
10. Can I take pictures at the event? Yes - however no drones may be used during the show.
11. Is there mobility hire is available on site? No.
MG & Triumph Dedicated Parking
The MG & Triumph dedicated parking provides owners with the chance to bring their pride and joys out of winter hibernation and on the road. We believe this area is a real highlight of the event and provides owners and visitors alike with a superb opportunity to admire the vehicles on display.
The dedicated parking will be available for free on a first come first served basis, after which is available at £5 per vehicle. The parking area will be located adjacent to the exhibition halls providing ease of access to the event for their owners.
Parking is available for all non - MG & Triumph vehicles at £5 per vehicle also.